Care at Home Group is a registered care company with over 30 years of experience supporting service users within their own homes.
“It’s been a breath of fresh air working for CAHG, I’ve enjoyed getting to know the clients and families- being able to care for them and learn their stories. I have enjoyed every moment of it. They’ve taken good care of me as I have been introduced to new clients. I know I’m supported and cared for, I am glad I have found CAHG to work for” – Community care worker Rhian
We are now recruiting Care Assistants across Wirral
- Competitive hourly rates of £12.00-£12.50
- Mileage payments of 35p per mile*
- Additional pay for annual leave and bank holidays
- *Free and paid training and development opportunities
- Upfront cost of DBS covered by CAHG
- Rewards and recognition schemes
- Wellbeing help line 24/7
- Our services include CQC registered services across home care, complex care and family intervention services.
- Follow care plans to support individuals to improve their physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Deliver personal care (when appropriate) to individuals promoting dignity and respect throughout
- Travel across a set area to work with a number of service users per day
- Work in alignment with a support team to provide the highest quality of care experience.
To take your first steps into a new rewarding career, hit apply now. Alternatively call today and speak with our friendly onboarding team.